Corcon Construction has the experience and skill to restore the concrete structure of a parking garage.
Our concrete restoration professionals have the knowledge and experience to provide multiple methods and specific products designed for all repairs and budgets.
We rehabilitate any concrete part of the garage. While concrete may seem solid and permanent, time and wear will start to show. Movement and water will deteriorate the concrete parking structure.
Heavy loads imposed by a large number of vehicles and wet soil conditions will result in movement. Temperatures such as extreme cold and heat all contribute to the damage of your garage structure. The parking garage’s waterproofing, concrete and expansion joints must be adequately maintained to reduce structural damages.
Neglect to your underground parking garage can lead to additional repairs and structural failures.
Underground parking garage service include:
- Overhead concrete repairs.
- Top side concrete repairs.
- Wall concrete repairs.
- Structural column / beam repairs.
- Structural through slab repairs.
- Structural concrete strengthening.
- Suspended deck replacement.
- Traffic thin system membrane repairs / replacement.
- Structural crack repairs.
- Post tension cable repair.
- Column enlargement.
- Corrosion migration repairs.
- Ramp repair / replacement.
- Trench drain repair / replacement.
- Hydrostatic water pressure relief systems.
- Power washing / painting.