Corcon Construction has the experience and skill necessary to restore the concrete structure of a parking garage. Our team of concrete restoration professionals have the knowledge and experience to apply and utilize various concrete repair methods and products designed for rehabilitation of any part of an underground parking structure while staying within budget.
While reinforced concrete may seem like a solid and permanent material, as time passed by, the signs of wear and tear will gradually become noticeable. Water or humidity, de-icing salt, monoxide carbon can also make significant contributions to early deterioration of a concrete parking structure as well.
In addition, heavy loads imposed by a large number of vehicles passing through a parking garage on a daily basis and wet soil conditions due to high water table can result in excessive deflection and settlement. Extreme temperatures can also aggravate the situation. As such, the waterproofing membrane, the expansion joints, and various parts of underground parking structures must be adequately maintained to reduce the risk of structural damage and elongate the service life of the structure.
Neglecting maintenance repairs can lead to additional costly repairs and possible structural failure of an underground parking garage structure.
Corcon Construction offers the following services pertaining to underground parking garages:
- Overhead concrete repair
- Top-side concrete repair
- Repair of concrete walls
- Repair of structural concrete columns and beams
- Through-slab repair of suspended slabs
- Strengthening of structural concrete members
- Replacement and repair of suspended deck and slabs
- Repair and replacement of traffic coating and membrane
- Structural repair of cracks
- Post tension cable repair
- Column enlargement
- Corrosion migration repairs
- Ramp repair and replacement
- Trench drain repair and replacement
- Repair and replacement of hydrostatic water pressure relief systems
- Power washing and painting